Serves 2, Ingredients:
1 Skeaghanore duck breast
3 tablespoons of soy sauce/ light soy sauce
1 tablespoons of honey
1 teaspoon of tomato puree
1 large carrot
1 large garlic clove
- Mix the wet ingredients together
- Slice the duck breast thinly (fat can be removed if preferred) and add to the marinade
- Slice the vegetables and set aside
- Cook the noodles to the instructions. While this is cooking fry the rest of the ingredients
- On a high heat, quickly fry the duck breast for 3 minutes and set aside.
- Add 1 tblspn of oil to the pan, fry the vegetables together until al dente.
- Add the duck back into the pan and toss through.
- Drain the noodles and add this to the duck.
- Mix thoroughly, finishing with mixed seeds/nuts on top.