Our fresh, oven ready duck will be covered in ice in an insulated container and sent out by courier using a next day delivery service. Orders are sent out out typically on Wednesday and Thursdays. Nationwide and international deliveries available.
View basket “Chefs Favourites €30” has been added to your basket.
Pre-order only. Available delivery dates between 12-20th of December 4.0-7.0kg or equivalent pounds Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org once ordered with required delivery date of goose.
Due to Christmas landing on a Wednesday, we are currently dealing with a tight dispatch timeline because of the weekend. This has been confirmed by our nightline delivery team late this evening that the last of our orders have to be sent out on Thursday 19th to be recieved by you on Friday the 20th. They cannot guarantee us delivery on Monday the 23rd or Tuesday the 24th. Due to the fact our products are fresh and we only have a 24 hour limit on our chilled packaging, we unfortunately have to post out on the 19th as they won't hold their chilled state over the weekend.
We don't want to disappoint anyones Christmas with their products not arriving on time.
Any questions email email@example.com
Duck Leg (Raw)
- Remove the duck legs from the packaging
- Preheat the oven to 180
- Place on a Pyrex dish, meat side down
- Use some kitchen paper to pat dry the skin
- Lightly score the fat with a knife – making sure you don’t go through to the meat
- Season with salt and pepper or desired flavours
- Cook for 90 minutes, to ensure even cooking, turn the dish once half way through
- Remove the legs from dish and let rest for 10 minutes before enjoying
- Ensuring the product is cooked the whole way through
Our fresh, oven ready duck breasts will be covered in ice in an insulated container and sent out by courier using a next day delivery service. Orders are sent out out typically on Wednesday and Thursdays. Nationwide and international deliveries available.
- Remove the duck breast from its packaging
- Preheat your oven to 200
- Pat the skin of the breast dry and season with salt and pepper
- Score the duck fat ensuring you do not reach the meat
- Place the breast fat side down on a cold pan and cook for about 7 minutes or until golden brown (no need for oil on the pan – the duck fat has enough fat so it does not stick)
- Once golden brown, turn the breast over and continue to cook for about 30 seconds
- Place the breast on a Pyrex dish, and finish in the oven until desired temperature
- Rare - 8 minutes
- Medium – 13 minutes
- Well done – 16 minutes
- Once the breast is cooked, leave to rest for 5 to 10 minutes and serve
- Cooking time 15 minutes, Serving: 1 person
€3.50 for 1kg (Roughly 10 large wings) Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven at 160 degrees
- Remove the wings from the packaging
- Add salt and pepper to the wings and any flavour that you desire
- Cooked in the oven for 1 hours – turning the wings twice with a slotted spoon through this time so they do not stick
- Turn the oven up to 180 for last 30 minutes to give the wings a crispy finish
- Once cooked remove from dish, drain and serve
- Cooking time: 1 hours 30 minutes
- Important to cook as described above first (This ensures that the meat will be tender and falling off of the bone)
- Add to medium heat on BBQ for 5-10 minutes to finish