These are a great healthy treat for your pet!
A lot of our customers swear by the benefits of feeding duck necks to their dogs. The sinus in the necks act as tooth floss for their teeth and you are also guaranteed to increase the shine on their coat if you start incorporating duck necks into their diet.
Can be fed raw or cooked. Most will boil the necks until fully cooked
1kg packs. 8-10 necks per pack
Safe for freezing in deep freeze for 6 months.
Orders of more than 15Kg will require and extra 10 euro of a delivery surcharge (17.80 total instead of 7.80)
- Remove the duck legs from the packaging
- Preheat the oven to 180
- Place on a Pyrex dish, meat side down
- Use some kitchen paper to pat dry the skin
- Lightly score the fat with a knife – making sure you don’t go through to the meat
- Season with salt and pepper or desired flavours
- Cook for 90 minutes, to ensure even cooking, turn the dish once half way through
- Remove the legs from dish and let rest for 10 minutes before enjoying
- Ensuring the product is cooked the whole way through
- Preheat oven at 160 degrees
- Remove the wings from the packaging
- Add salt and pepper to the wings and any flavour that you desire
- Cooked in the oven for 1 hours – turning the wings twice with a slotted spoon through this time so they do not stick
- Turn the oven up to 180 for last 30 minutes to give the wings a crispy finish
- Once cooked remove from dish, drain and serve
- Cooking time: 1 hours 30 minutes
- Important to cook as described above first (This ensures that the meat will be tender and falling off of the bone)
- Add to medium heat on BBQ for 5-10 minutes to finish