500 grams of fresh chicken hearts.
View basket “Gluten Free Deboned and Stuffed Whole Chicken Leg” has been added to your basket.
09-12-20 Nationwide delivery book ins have now closed. Picking up at the farm is the only option available. There has been huge demand for our product and we really appreciate the support. We will be calling everyone back over the next 10 days that has placed a deposit. Our geese will be available in Aldi and Dunnes stores from the 20th of December for any one still looking for our geese.
- You are ordering a goose and only paying a deposit. Full price will be between 50-80 euro depending on the size
- We will call you back in early December to confirm size pay the rest of the balance.
Both nationwide delivery and pick up on farm is available. (Please chose local pick up as a delivery option we can take payment for nationwide delivery with the final payment)Nationwide delivery is now closed. Pick up on farm is now the only option available.
- Please include address and contact details in the comments box.
email email@example.com or message dan on 0870560292
Duck Leg (Raw)
- Remove the duck legs from the packaging
- Preheat the oven to 180
- Place on a Pyrex dish, meat side down
- Use some kitchen paper to pat dry the skin
- Lightly score the fat with a knife – making sure you don’t go through to the meat
- Season with salt and pepper or desired flavours
- Cook for 90 minutes, to ensure even cooking, turn the dish once half way through
- Remove the legs from dish and let rest for 10 minutes before enjoying
- Ensuring the product is cooked the whole way through