Product description goes here.
Duck Breast – 300g Fresh duck breast
Our fresh, oven ready duck breasts will be covered in ice in an insulated container and sent out by courier using a next day delivery service. Orders are sent out out typically on Wednesday and Thursdays. Nationwide and international deliveries available.
- Remove the duck breast from its packaging
- Preheat your oven to 200
- Pat the skin of the breast dry and season with salt and pepper
- Score the duck fat ensuring you do not reach the meat
- Place the breast fat side down on a cold pan and cook for about 7 minutes or until golden brown (no need for oil on the pan – the duck fat has enough fat so it does not stick)
- Once golden brown, turn the breast over and continue to cook for about 30 seconds
- Place the breast on a Pyrex dish, and finish in the oven until desired temperature
- Rare – 8 minutes
- Medium – 13 minutes
- Well done – 16 minutes
- Once the breast is cooked, leave to rest for 5 to 10 minutes and serve
- Cooking time 15 minutes, Serving: 1 person
- You are ordering a goose and only paying a deposit. Full price will be between 50-80 euro depending on the size
- We will call you back in early December to confirm size pay the rest of the balance.
- Both nationwide delivery and pick up on farm is available. (Please chose local pick up as a delivery option we can take payment for nationwide delivery with the final payment)
- Please include address and contact details in the comments box.
- Preheat oven at 160 degrees
- Remove the wings from the packaging
- Add salt and pepper to the wings and any flavour that you desire
- Cooked in the oven for 1 hours – turning the wings twice with a slotted spoon through this time so they do not stick
- Turn the oven up to 180 for last 30 minutes to give the wings a crispy finish
- Once cooked remove from dish, drain and serve
- Cooking time: 1 hours 30 minutes
- Important to cook as described above first (This ensures that the meat will be tender and falling off of the bone)
- Add to medium heat on BBQ for 5-10 minutes to finish