Product description goes here.
Duck Breast – 300g Fresh duck breast
Our fresh, oven ready duck breasts will be covered in ice in an insulated container and sent out by courier using a next day delivery service. Orders are sent out out typically on Wednesday and Thursdays. Nationwide and international deliveries available.
- Remove the duck breast from its packaging
- Preheat your oven to 200
- Pat the skin of the breast dry and season with salt and pepper
- Score the duck fat ensuring you do not reach the meat
- Place the breast fat side down on a cold pan and cook for about 7 minutes or until golden brown (no need for oil on the pan – the duck fat has enough fat so it does not stick)
- Once golden brown, turn the breast over and continue to cook for about 30 seconds
- Place the breast on a Pyrex dish, and finish in the oven until desired temperature
- Rare – 8 minutes
- Medium – 13 minutes
- Well done – 16 minutes
- Once the breast is cooked, leave to rest for 5 to 10 minutes and serve
- Cooking time 15 minutes, Serving: 1 person
- You are ordering a goose and only paying a deposit. Full price will be between 50-80 euro depending on the size
- We will call you back in early December to confirm size pay the rest of the balance.
Both nationwide delivery and pick up on farm is available. (Please chose local pick up as a delivery option we can take payment for nationwide delivery with the final payment)Nationwide delivery is now closed. Pick up on farm is now the only option available.
- Please include address and contact details in the comments box.
- Remove the duck legs from the packaging
- Preheat the oven to 180
- Place on a Pyrex dish, meat side down
- Use some kitchen paper to pat dry the skin
- Lightly score the fat with a knife – making sure you don’t go through to the meat
- Season with salt and pepper or desired flavours
- Cook for 90 minutes, to ensure even cooking, turn the dish once half way through
- Remove the legs from dish and let rest for 10 minutes before enjoying
- Ensuring the product is cooked the whole way through