These are a great healthy treat for your pet!
Can be fed raw or cooked.
Price is per KG.
Typically 1.3-1.5 kg per pack of 2 carcasses
Safe for freezing in deep freeze for 6 months.
Orders of more than 15Kg will require and extra 10 euro of a delivery surcharge (17.80 total instead of 7.80)
- Remove the duck breast from its packaging
- Preheat your oven to 200
- Pat the skin of the breast dry and season with salt and pepper
- Score the duck fat ensuring you do not reach the meat
- Place the breast fat side down on a cold pan and cook for about 7 minutes or until golden brown (no need for oil on the pan – the duck fat has enough fat so it does not stick)
- Once golden brown, turn the breast over and continue to cook for about 30 seconds
- Place the breast on a Pyrex dish, and finish in the oven until desired temperature
- Rare - 8 minutes
- Medium – 13 minutes
- Well done – 16 minutes
- Once the breast is cooked, leave to rest for 5 to 10 minutes and serve
- Cooking time 15 minutes, Serving: 1 person
- Preheat oven at 160 degrees
- Remove the wings from the packaging
- Add salt and pepper to the wings and any flavour that you desire
- Cooked in the oven for 1 hours – turning the wings twice with a slotted spoon through this time so they do not stick
- Turn the oven up to 180 for last 30 minutes to give the wings a crispy finish
- Once cooked remove from dish, drain and serve
- Cooking time: 1 hours 30 minutes
- Important to cook as described above first (This ensures that the meat will be tender and falling off of the bone)
- Add to medium heat on BBQ for 5-10 minutes to finish