View basket “Gluten Free Deboned and Stuffed Whole Duck” has been added to your basket.
Duck Leg – 1 Fresh Duck Leg
Duck Leg (Raw)
- Remove the duck legs from the packaging
- Preheat the oven to 180
- Place on a Pyrex dish, meat side down
- Use some kitchen paper to pat dry the skin
- Lightly score the fat with a knife – making sure you don’t go through to the meat
- Season with salt and pepper or desired flavours
- Cook for 90 minutes, to ensure even cooking, turn the dish once half way through
- Remove the legs from dish and let rest for 10 minutes before enjoying
- Ensuring the product is cooked the whole way through
These are a great healthy treat for your pet! A lot of our customers swear by the benefits of feeding duck necks to their dogs. The sinus in the necks act as tooth floss for their teeth and you are also guaranteed to increase the shine on their coat if you start incorporating duck necks into their diet. Can be fed raw or cooked. Most will boil the necks until fully cooked 1kg packs. 8-10 necks per pack Safe for freezing in deep freeze for 6 months.