1kg, 250g, 500g
View basket “Fresh Chicken Breasts / Fillets 500g” has been added to your basket.
09-12-20 Nationwide delivery book ins have now closed. Picking up at the farm is the only option available. There has been huge demand for our product and we really appreciate the support. We will be calling everyone back over the next 10 days that has placed a deposit. Our geese will be available in Aldi and Dunnes stores from the 20th of December for any one still looking for our geese.
- You are ordering a goose and only paying a deposit. Full price will be between 50-80 euro depending on the size
- We will call you back in early December to confirm size pay the rest of the balance.
Both nationwide delivery and pick up on farm is available. (Please chose local pick up as a delivery option we can take payment for nationwide delivery with the final payment)Nationwide delivery is now closed. Pick up on farm is now the only option available.
- Please include address and contact details in the comments box.
email email@example.com or message dan on 0870560292
€3.50 for 1 kg (Roughly 10 large wings) Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven at 160 degrees
- Remove the wings from the packaging
- Add salt and pepper to the wings and any flavour that you desire
- Cooked in the oven for 1 hours – turning the wings twice with a slotted spoon through this time so they do not stick
- Turn the oven up to 180 for last 30 minutes to give the wings a crispy finish
- Once cooked remove from dish, drain and serve
- Cooking time: 1 hours 30 minutes
- Important to cook as described above first (This ensures that the meat will be tender and falling off of the bone)
- Add to medium heat on BBQ for 5-10 minutes to finish