Ready to Oak smoked breast of chicken. Simply slice and serve.
€5 per KG
Cut into inner and middle wings 10 pieces per bag.
Chicken thighs deboned with the skin left on. 500 grams per pack
One of our larger ducks fully deboned, stuffed with gluten free sage and onion stuffing and tied up ready for
€3.50 for 1 kg (Roughly 10 large wings) Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven at 160 degrees
- Remove the wings from the packaging
- Add salt and pepper to the wings and any flavour that you desire
- Cooked in the oven for 1 hours – turning the wings twice with a slotted spoon through this time so they do not stick
- Turn the oven up to 180 for last 30 minutes to give the wings a crispy finish
- Once cooked remove from dish, drain and serve
- Cooking time: 1 hours 30 minutes
- Important to cook as described above first (This ensures that the meat will be tender and falling off of the bone)
- Add to medium heat on BBQ for 5-10 minutes to finish
Meaty Chicken thighs. 800 grams in a pack, Typically 5-6 thighs per pack
Fresh wings marinated in our very own smokey BBQ marinate. Typically 4-8 drum sticks per 500 grams. Drum stick sizes
A whole chicken leg deboned, Stuffed with gluten free sage and onion stuffing, and tied back up ready for you
Portioned down chicken fillets. Skin and fat removed. Cut into strips for ease of use 400 grams
Our ready to eat smoked chicken crown Simply slice and serve.