Ready to Oak smoked breast of chicken. Simply slice and serve.
Chicken thighs deboned with the skin left on. 500 grams per pack
16/10/21: We will have our ordering system setup in the coming weeks. Keep an eye on this page for updates on how you can get one of our geese. There is massive demand for these this year so please keep on eye on our social media for updates so you are not disappointed once we start taking orders Thanks Dan
email email@example.com or message dan on 0870560292
Cut into inner and middle wings 10 pieces per bag.
One of our larger ducks fully deboned, stuffed with gluten free sage and onion stuffing and tied up ready for
500 grams of fresh chicken hearts.
These are a great healthy treat for your pet! Can be fed raw or cooked. 2 carcasses per pack. 1.3kg Safe for freezing in deep freeze for 6 months.
€3.50 for 1 kg (Roughly 10 large wings) Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven at 160 degrees
- Remove the wings from the packaging
- Add salt and pepper to the wings and any flavour that you desire
- Cooked in the oven for 1 hours – turning the wings twice with a slotted spoon through this time so they do not stick
- Turn the oven up to 180 for last 30 minutes to give the wings a crispy finish
- Once cooked remove from dish, drain and serve
- Cooking time: 1 hours 30 minutes
- Important to cook as described above first (This ensures that the meat will be tender and falling off of the bone)
- Add to medium heat on BBQ for 5-10 minutes to finish
A whole chicken leg deboned, Stuffed with gluten free sage and onion stuffing, and tied back up ready for you
Meaty Chicken thighs. 800 grams in a pack, Typically 5-6 thighs per pack
Fresh wings marinated in our very own smokey BBQ marinate. Typically 4-8 drum sticks per 500 grams. Drum stick sizes
500g of our very own chicken liver. Limited supply at the moment so as soon as it is in stock